Eastern elm is a wholesale company providing a high-quality collection of decor, sacred art, tea and tableware, and other home accessories from Eastern Asia. Our product catalog is accessible through registration by retail, design and other relevant customers.
We welcome you to join us and share with us more about the thousand year craft-making history and cultures from Eastern Asia with our hope to bring you intimacy, love & joy through our collections. Eastern elm team
Porcelain · Ceramic · Synthetic · Metal · Wood Figures
Animal Figures · Accessories · Candlestands · Earthenware · Wall Art
Plates · Bowls · Sake & Wine
Tea Pots · Mugs · Cups · Matcha Bowls · Gaiwans · Accessories
Metal & Ceramic Incense Burners
Necklaces · Ornamental Boxes
The 5 Virtues of the Koh (Incense)
1. Incense burning cleanses spirit.
2. Incense burning cleanses and clarifies over spirit of worldly blindness.
3. Incense burning is a friend and compassion in times of loneliness.
4. Incense burning brings peace and reflection during a hectic day.
5. Incense-burning substances never lose their effectiveness, even when stored over a long period.
Five Virtues of
Fortune and flowers
do not last forever.
- Chinese Proverb
The Year of the Ox
What is a Tea Pet?
Wood Trunk Vase, Green
Wind Chime and Metal Stand
Tear-Drop Spout Gaiwan & 2 Cups, Sage
Crystal Reclining Buddha
Demon Mask & Stand
Buddha Hand Incense Stand